Sunday, December 4, 2016

Drink Spin Run S2 E9.2: Creative Campagin Settings

Ben and Erik join us to discuss creative campaigns.



Our Guests
+Erik Jensen
+Ben Djarum


Thanks for joining us for this episode of Drink Spin Run. If you like what you've heard, share us with your friends, leave us an iTunes review or send us an email at dsr@kickassistan.net. You can also support us at http://www.patreon.com/DSRCast. Our theme music was generously provided by the band Blue Snaggletooth (http://bluesnaggletooth.bandcamp.com). Once again, thanks for listening, you gorgeous listeners.


3 comments:

  1. +Ben Djarum

    Crazy to hear Wizard of Wor mentioned. Games was before my time but I have it in a 'retro collection' thing on the PSP - I statted up The WORLUK insect creature and used it in an X-Plorers campaign when I first got back into RPGs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun podcast! Have been looking around and I think I finally found a new winner for my long rides to and from work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more picbear

    ReplyDelete